Thursday, July 8, 2010

tHe LaSt TimE I sAw mY mOm aLiVe..



The last time i saw you was at my nanay's embang (my auntie) house, you were waiting for a cab to pick you up because your about to IloIlo. It was late january of 2009 that time and while waiting for the can, you had a little chat with nanay. From the gate, i just stare at you and i have this little weird ackward feeling. i just came from schol that time. You had a blanket covered on you because you're sick and you were sipping coffee as usual, your favorite thing to do.

Suddenly, a taxi came and it was the time for you to go. I didn't say anything but Bon Voyage. I wish I say how much I love you, how sorry i am for being not a good ate, how lucky i am to be your daughter and how great you are to be my mom. Even this was the last time i saw you, dont worry because i'll always see you in my dreams and in my mind. by the way, im looking forward to see you again but not too soon okay.. =)) Bon Voyage Mom, watch us from heaven!

3 comments:

  1. how sad.. :( ... nandito lng ako if need mo ng kausap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommy-ness just kicked in...I feel sad. But not too sad... because I know she already knew all the things you wished you had said (that you love her, that you're lucky).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks roxil and ate rizele.. =))
    salamat ng madami., ajah!!

    ReplyDelete