Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simply Mhonick



I'm Mhonick Andag Alonday
18 years old, i'm getting older but always a kid at heart =))
a nursing student, my prerogative course
i'm a fatima chorale member known as Lyrika de Fatima..
music is my life, it's expresses my feelings and every moment of my life..
i love to eat, super.. no one can't stop me especially when i have money hehe..
i love to sing.. lalalala even I'm out of tune..
i love to hang-out with friends but id prefer to hang-out in a friends house rather than on malls.
simply because i don't have a lot of money ssshhhh...
i love to swim even we don't have swimming pool and i'm not a good swimmer..
i love chocolates even it's a sin to eat it because it can ruin our voice..
i love pictures., obviously because it can reminisce the moments and the feeling during that time..
i love to sleep, when I'm in the house, all i do is sleep.. i'd rather sleep than watch television or open facebook.,
i like raining.. bacause i'll always have a sentimental moment when it's raining..
i'm huge fan of day dreaming.. hehehe.. i'll always do that..
i like to draw.. if you will scan my notebook.. it's full of drawing...
my passion for drawing is only visible when i have classes..
a classes wherein we just read the book and explain..
i hate waiting... i have long patience for kids but waiting na-ah-ah..
i hate crawling creatures.. ewww...
me, myself and i.. what more can i say..
i use to define myself as a unsuperficial damsel..
im not the type of get is what you see is what you can get..
in terms on way of thinking, you can never can tell on what's on my mind..
but my laughter, smiles, tears and what is me to you are all real..

No comments:

Post a Comment